Announcing the release of Kelley’s new Bible Study
Tested by Fire:
Will What You Build Survive?
Who do you live for?
Do your beliefs about Christianity align with God’s Word? Are you missing God’s power because of your approach to Him? Tested by Fire is a practical roadmap to experiencing God personally.
This four week, interactive study will help you consider:
- Do you really know Jesus?
- Do you have the ability to hear from God?
- Are you building your life according to your plans or God’s purpose?
- Are you wearily struggling to make something of your own life, or are you living evidence of God’s power?
The truth is, how you live matters. Our daily choices profoundly impact our experience of both this earthly life and our eternal one. Learn how to position yourself to receive the all-surpassing gift: the presence of Jesus making Himself known in your life. Discover how to:
- Find and live out God’s will for you
- Allow God to sanctify your heart
- Abandon wearisome striving to produce good works
- Become a “living stone,” propelled by the power of the Spirit
- Leave a legacy that invites the blessing of God and survives the judgment at the end of days
As you learn to operate within the bounds of your divine purpose, you will discover the incomparable joy and satisfaction that can only come from doing what you were made to do. And your soul will sing. Follow Him, dear one. You’ll gain everything.
Click on the links below to see a preview of the book.
For those interested in using Tested by Fire in a group study format, click here to download FREE Leaders Guide materials.